- Covid Protocols to visit Amar Seva
Covid Protocols to visit Amar Seva
Protocols for visitors
We are thankful for your interest to visit our organization. We will be only too happy to host you but due to public emergency certain protocols needs to be followed
If you are planning to stay in Amar Seva Sangam:
a) If all the below conditions are satisfied, you can not only visit, but also stay in our guest house.
1) You should have had two doses of vaccination 15 days prior to your visit.
2) If you are coming from outside the State of Tamil Nadu, you should take an RTPCR test with a negative result on the date of their travel to ASSA.
3) We advised that you come by own vehicles or by hiring a private vehicle or by a Air Travel. Kindly avoid public transport like bus or train.
4) If you have travelled within the last 14 days to Kerala, Maharashtra or any other North-East States, then you are not allowed to visit Amar Seva.
5) If any other person is accompanying you, then each one of you should have the same conditions satisfied.
6) In your family (including you) none should have had any Covid related symptoms in the past 14 days.
We have good guest house to stay and abundant of natural oxygen available for free!
b) But if you are using public transport, then in addition to the above conditions:
1) For the first 4 days you will not be allowed to interact with our children or anybody in the essential service, nor inside any of the rehabilitation, vocational training and school areas in the Sangam, but allowed in the office maintaining a distance of 6-feet and wearing double mask. You will not also be allowed for any site visit or field visit.
2) After 4 days another RTPCR test should be taken here and after getting negative results, you will be free to mingle and interact with all the people, including going to the rehabilitation, vocational training and school areas.
For visitors without stay:
You should have had two doses of vaccination 15 days prior to your visit. In your family none (including you) should have had any Covid related symptoms in the past 14 days.
a) You will not be allowed to interact with the children or go inside the rehabilitation, vocational training or school areas.
b) You will not be allowed to stay in the guest house.
c) If you have travelled within the last 14 days to Kerala, Maharashtra or any other North-East States, then you are not allowed to visit Amar Seva.
Once you are ok with the above conditions, kindly register and fill the form by clicking this link: Register for visit
How to Apply
1. You needs to create your account on our application by clicking on the above link. (only for the first time)
2. Login with the credentials which you have given while registration.
3. Once you logged in, click on the "Guest/Donor entry form" button.
4. Fill the form and click on submit.
5. Once you submitted the form, our team will review and approve it.
6. You can check your form status on the home page itself.
You can also apply through a mobile app by downloading the app from the above link.