- Covid Protocols to visit Amar Seva
Covid Protocols to visit Amar Seva
Protocols for visitors
We are thankful for your interest to visit our organization. We will be only too happy to host you but due to public emergency certain protocols needs to be followed.
1. You have to quarantine as per the Government of India norms prevailing from time to time, (Pl check the details here: https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration). List of countries from where the travellers are exempt from quarantine: https://www.mohfw.gov.in/
2. You can come to Amar Seva Sangam after the above quarantine protocol period or after 8 days of arrival to India, whichever is later. One day before coming to Amar Seva Sangam you should take an RTPCR test with Negative result and bring the report.
a) If you are coming from a quarantine exempted country, you should have to spend atleast 8 days in India, before coming to Amar Seva Sangam and should have taken an RTPCR test with Negative result one day before the visit to Amar Seva Sangam.
b) If you are coming from other countries, you should have quarantined as per the government rules and should take an RTPCR test with negative result one day before the visit to Amar Seva Sangam.
3. If you are directly coming to Amar Seva Sangam, you should quarantine in Amar Seva Sangam as per the Government Protocols. If as per the Government Protocols you are exempted from quarantine, you should still be required to quarantine in Amar Seva Sangam for a period of 8 days. After the quarantine period, you will have to take an RTPCR test with negative result before in-person joining with the regular activities of Amar Seva Sangam.
4. If any other person is accompanying you, then they should also satisfy these conditions.
1) You should not have travelled outside India within the past 14 days. (See note below)
Note: If you have travelled outside India within the last 14 days, then you should quarantine for 8 days in Amar Seva Sangam and take RTPCR test with negative result before in-person joining with the activities in Amar Seva Sangam.
2) You should have had two doses of vaccination atleast 15 days prior to your visit.
3) You should take a Rapid covid test in Amar Seva Sangam on arrival and get negative result. This Rapid test is not required,
a) For those who are coming from the State of Tamilnadu. OR
b) For those who are not going to stay in Amar Seva Sangam.
Eg., Those who are coming from outside the State of Tamilnadu and stay in Amar Seva Sangam, will have to undergo Rapid test. Others need not to have Rapid test.
4) You should not have had any Covid symptoms in the past 14 days. Similarly, none in your family should have had any Covid related symptoms in the past 14 days.
5) If any other person is accompanying you, then they should also satisfy these conditions.
6) You should follow Covid appropriate behaviours of wearing N95-Mask covering both nose and mouth, frequent hand sensitisation, and social distancing norms during your interactions in Amar Seva Sangam.
We advise that you come by own vehicles or by hiring a private vehicle or by an Air Travel. Kindly avoid public transport like bus or train.
We have good guest house to stay and abundant of natural oxygen available for free!
Seeking your continuous support and blessings.
Once you are ok with the above conditions, kindly register and fill the form by clicking this link: Register for visit
How to Apply
1. You needs to create your account on our application by clicking on the above link. (only for the first time)
2. Login with the credentials which you have given while registration.
3. Once you logged in, click on the "Guest/Donor entry form" button.
4. Fill the form and click on submit.
5. Once you submitted the form, our team will review and approve it.
6. You can check your form status on the home page itself.
You can also apply through a mobile app by downloading the app from the above link.