Donate to us

Our Offline Donation details


"We have applied for Unique Identification Number and renewal of registration under section 12AB of Income tax act as per the recent amendment. Till then we will be issuing temporary receipt to all our donors and will issue the tax receipt u/s 80G once the new registration is completed and the unique ID number is obtained from income tax department."

As per the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act (FCRA) 2010 followings are considered as foreign source of donation:

i. A citizen of foreign country
ii. A society, club or other association formed or registered outside India.
iii. A foreign trust or foundation
iv. A trade union in any foreign country
v. Government of any foreign country and any agency thereof
vi. Any international agency excluding the agencies specified by the Central Government
vii. A foreign company / A corporation incorporated in a foreign country
viii. Multi- national corporation defined in FCRA, 2010​
ix. A Company registered in India and more than half of share capital is held by:
- Government of a foreign country
- Citizens of a foreign country
- Corporations incorporated in a foreign country
- Trusts, societies or other associations formed or registered in a foreign country
- Foreign company.


Are you falling under any of the above category?

No Yes