Early Intervention donation page
REHABILITATION AT THE DOORSTEP
HOME BASED EARLY INTERVENTION FOR CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES
Leveraging technology to improve development of children with disabilities and empower their caregivers.
Early Intervention has a significant impact for children who have delayed development in physical, cognitive, emotional, sensory, behavioral, social and communication domains of development. With quality early intervention services children can reach their potential, live a meaningful life and integrate into their communities.
1. Inclusive program for - Children with Cerebral Palsy, Intellectual Impairments, Speech, Language & Communication Delays, Hearing and Visual Impairments, Orthopaedic Disabilities, Autism, Congenital Disabilities
2. Home based care through - Family centered therapy plan where caregivers provide care and support
3. Leveraging technology to - Connect community workers with specialists through a mobile Village Based Rehabilitation (mVBRI) app
Impact of the Program
1. Improved child development
2. Increased enrolment of children in schools
3. Decreased caregiver strain
4. Improved caregiver-child interaction
5. Improved family empowerment
Key achievements over the years
1. 40,733 children screened for delayed development.
2. 1102 children and their families reached.
3. 1919 health workers trained.
4. 39,423 people with improved awareness on Child Development, Disability and Gender Rights.
5. 127 jobs created, 117 for women.
Your support will give a child
How can you help?