- Support our PMRC Children
Support our PMRC Children
WHAT AFTER US?
The families of children with intellectual disabilities have difficult life and stress compounded by poor economic conditions. As their children grow, they need close supervision and support for their living. With parents getting older their worry of support for their children increases day by day. After the parents, the life of adults with intellectual disabilities has to carry on with dignity and protection.
WHAT IS PMRC?
Parents Managed Respite Centers For Children With Disabilities
Our solution is to bring the involved parents living in neighbourhood together to form parents’ associations and to establish parents managed centres that will take care of the children even after their lifetime called as Parents Managed Respite Centre. The parents’ association will be defining their mutual roles and responsibilities for managing the centres safeguarding the dignity and rights of the children and adults to ensure their physical & emotional care and progression.
To establish community owned Parents Managed Respite Centre for training and provision of respite care for children and adults with severe and intellectual disabilities in their communities for promoting their life long physical care, functional progress and dignified life.
WHAT AMARSEVA WILL PROVIDE?
1. Funding to the parents’ association to running the centres.
2. Train and build capacities of, the parents to manage and run the centres.
3. Train and develop professional human resources to support the centre for providing training and therapeutic services for the severely and intellectually challenged grown up and adults starting from their childhood.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PMRC
1. To provide daily day care support services with therapy and vocational skill development for the children.
2. To provide long-term residential services whenever required where the child becomes without any parental support.
3. Training and therapeutic centers - These centers will be the resource centers for training and therapy of children with severe disabilities. In young age self-care, functional education and mobility will be trained.
4. As the children grows older into adolescents and adults, prevocational and vocational skills training will be given. Adults with disabilities will have meaningful engagement and productivity with this supported environment.
Be a glass of water and quench the thirst of others
You can easily join hands with us by sponsoring to the following schemes.
1. Sponsor Rehabilitation for one child for one month - Rs. 1500/- (US $21) and/or
2. Sponsor Vocational Training for one child for one month - Rs.500/- (US $ 7)
1. DONATE THROUGH ONLINE
2. DONATE THROUGH QR OR
3. DONATE THROUGH BANK TRANSFER*
A/C Name: Amar Seva Sangam
* If you are donating through options 2 & 3, kindly share the transaction details through Email at "email@example.com"