We welcome people who volunteer their services to Amar Seva Sangam. To help us enroll your name, please give us a brief bio-data specifying clearly the areas of your interest and what you expect us to provide for your volunteering.
Volunteers who are willing to undertake independent assignments can work to their satisfaction in a professional environment.
- Rural and in-house Voluntary services: - involves contribution in various activities undertaken by us. Rotational work in the following areas: Physiotherapy, School, Canteen, Vocational Training centre, Security etc.
- Administration/ office work - involves checking addresses, preparing standard correspondences, checking the office registers etc., both with and without computer.
- Interact with disabled adults living in the campus and disabled children's parents, and give reports and suggestions on how to deal with them and how successful the current program is.
- Impact study of the people who have passed the Rehabilitationand Vocational Training.
- Field study - involves preparing questionnaire and conducting interviews with rural public. Objective is to study the impact of our field activities.
- History compiling - involves events pertaining to us from inception, focusing on various aspects, such as media reports compilation, growth in various infrastructure and facilities, investment / beneficiary ratio, general evolution of our concepts and philosophies etc.
- Office routines and system analysis - involves checking office routines and system analysis reports - higher level of administrative knowledge is required.